Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mail List rules!

It used to be simple sending out email newsletters to a few readers. Then the list kept going and before you knew it, I was ending out emails to a thousand then 1500 readers. It kept growing.

Even then when it got big, it wasn't so bad. But that was before TIME WARNER decided to make it a problem to send out more than a few hundred emails at a time. It's been taking me days to send out to everyone. A week to get email newsletters out is like a week without sunshine.

But those days are gone as Mail List King is offering a new product that will help me send out newsletters to everyone at one time! They will even verify my emails before they go out to make sure they're right. How much better can it get than that?

If it makes my life easier, I'm all for it. There are some things, like revisions and cold, rainy days that you just can't do anything about. But here is something I can change. The rush of power never felt so good!

Jim Lavene

No comments: