Friday, July 25, 2008

My story (so far)

Who would have thought 2 years ago that I would have my first novel, Scaffold, finally published after 16 years of hard work, tears and sweat (not to mention some writer's block).

I was born in Parsons, Ks, which is a very small town in the SE corner of the state. I was adopted by my grandparents at a very early age. I have kids, son Chris (26), daughter Kathi (24)
and daughter Holly (22). I am married to Wendy for the past almost 10 years, and we will be celebrating our big anniversary in September with a cruise to Alaska.

I have been a writer for many years. I started out mainly doing short stories for fun. About 17 years ago I was trying to come up with an idea for a novel. I had been a huge wrestling fan since I was a kid, and had also worked in a law office. They always say, "Write what you know," so I decided to do a marriage of a legal who done it and pro wrestling. Thus Scaffold was born.

Favorite movies: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman.
Favorite authors: The Carolina Conspirators, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, James Patterson, Terry Brooks
Favorite food: Italian, Mexican and seafood.


To be continued.....

No comments: